Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by The Blue Window.
The rules for the meme are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Ok, six non important things/habits/quirks about me.

1. I TiVO "All My Children" everyday. I have been watching since high school. It is my true guilty pleasure.
2. I tell my kids I love them about 6 times a day.
3. When I am on the phone with my husband or sisters, I always end by saying I love You.
4. I lust for the perfect "fountain" drink. I find that this is regional; i.e. most people in NJ don't really care about the syrup to soda ratio like girl from Virginia does. (also, it must have the right kind of ice and the right amount) I have one every day! It's true. My McDonald's has the best followed by the New Providence Diner.
5. I think about food all the time. I think this comes from my mother. She would have breakfast and before it was even over she would talk about what she would have for lunch and so on. (Wonder where my food obsession comes from?)
6. I love to bake, especially brownies. When I feel down I make a batch of brownies and then try to give them away before I eat the whole thing. Believe it or not, my kids and husband don't really care for brownies and not only that, they can eat one piece of cake, etc. and not want anymore until the next week. That stuff yells my name from wherever I am in the house. I can hear it and they can't therefore I literally give it to a neighbor!!

Thanks for the tag. I cannot figure out how to tag back, but will leave comments on your blog.

An update... my house sold!!! Now we are moving April 30 and have nowhere to live yet. OY!!!

2 comments:

Ruby said...

I love you so-o-o much. And yes, mom did leave us with a food legacy -- how did she stay so thin?????

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.