Wednesday, October 3, 2007

OK... so what is with dieting? I just don't understand why some people don't think about food all the time. I don't know why they are considered normal and I may be considered, well, obsessed!! I think that if you don't think about what, where and when your next meal will be that you are crazy. I know, I'm a bit extreme and from this entry you might think I am 1,000 pounds, but I'm not. I'm a fairly attractive plus size person who lives in a town of women who think that crackers for lunch with a lettuce leaf and MAYBE a teeny scoop of tuna (disgusting) is a good lunch... so good that maybe they should skip dinner and be sure to jog an extra three miles tomorrow. I am sure that is why they look like they do and I look like I do. I just wish they could experience the excitement of thinking "where will we go to dinner this weekend?" and thinking "what will I have" and how great it will be. Oh well, their loss!!!

I want to be one of those naturally thin people... they are out there... that don't really care about food. Can you imagine? Obviously, that's not happening to me, so... off to WW I go. AGAIN. I will let you know how I progress. I have lost 30 lbs since January, but am up about 5. I would like to lose 30 more... we'll see. I am off to the races again!!!

2 comments:

Ruby said...

"fairly attractive"???? No, you're beautiful! and always have been.
And the food thing? I don't get the skinny people either.

Lisa said...

I'm with you. I can skip breakfast or lunch (although why would you want too?) but never dinner - how can anyone sleep on an empty stomach?